Situated on 90 acres upon a mountain with glorious views of Lake Wivenhoe, Weltevreden Domes Retreat is located just over one hour from Brisbane and 3km from the township of Esk in the picturesque Brisbane Valley and Somerset Region.
- Take the Ipswich Motorway towards Ipswich. Then take the Warrego Highway exit to Toowoomba and Esk
- Drive along the Warrego Highway for approx. 15 minutes. When you pass the BP at Blacksoil, take the next exit towards Esk and follow the overpass onto the Brisbane Valley Highway
- As you drive along the Brisbane Valley Highway, you’ll pass through Fernvale and across the dam wall of Lake Wivenhoe. Continue driving until you see the 5kms to Esk sign. This drive takes approx. 45 mins
- Continue to drive another 1km and turn right into Glen Esk South Road. The entrance to Weltevreden Domes Retreat is located at the end of the road on the left hand side.
- Take the D’Aguilar Highway and turn on to the Brisbane Valley Highway
- Continue along the Brisbane Valley Highway in the direction of Fernvale & Ipswich
- Drive through Esk and 3kms out of town before turning left into Glen Esk South Road (the two roads before it on the left are both called Chaille Road). The entrance to Weltevreden Domes Retreat is located at the end of Glen Esk South Road on the left hand side
View Weltevreden Domes Retreat in a larger map