Book direct with us either via our website, our Facebook page or by phone to stay with us during the rest of the month of December and each guest will receive a complimentary 187ml bottle of wine* to say thank you for booking direct…including New Year’s Eve!
Choose between Shiraz, Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc…
Does your partner prefer a different type of wine to you? No problem! Each guest can choose their own preference…
And for bookings made with more than 24 hours notice, we’ll also include a small flavoured cream cheese and crackers for you to share and enjoy with your wine while you sit on the deck and watch the world go by…
It’s our gift to you to say thank you for booking direct…
This offer won’t show up when you book via our website or Facebook, but we’ll know when your booking comes through that it’s eligible and will email or text you for your choice prior to your arrival…
Terms and Conditions
- One (1) x 187ml bottle per guest, one small cream cheese selection and crackers to share. Each guest can choose the type of wine, i.e. Shiraz, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or champagne. Brand will be subject to availability.
- Guests can choose the flavouring of the cheese, subject to availability.
- Gift is available as is and cannot be changed to one larger bottle of wine or anything else.
- Your choice will be requested within the week prior to arrival. Changes cannot be made upon arrival as bookings are made to order.
- Offer is exclusive to guests who book directly with us and is not available for bookings made via external websites.
- Offer is available to guests who stay with us from 12th December, 2018 and during the month of December, 2018, including New Year’s Eve. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Non-alcoholic options are also available in lieu of a bottle of wine for bookings made with 24 hours notice.
- If you have any questions, please contact us before booking
- Drink responsibly and do not drink and drive.
* Guest must be 18 years of age or over to receive a complimentary bottle of wine or champagne. In the case of a guest being over 16 and under 18, a non-alcoholic option will be made available. Photo ID may be requested. If we feel the age of a guest is in question, a non-alcoholic option will be offered if ID is not made available. The person whose name appears on the booking assumes all responsibility for their guests. It is an offence to supply alcohol to minors.